“Not just an expense, but an investment well made, as we continuously see the value when we meet new potential national and international customers at the Show.”
– Sonia Viteri, Tombow
The 2016 CHA MEGA Show is a big expense if you’re not a member of the Craft & Hobby Association (CHA). Whether you’re exhibiting or not, Non-Members pay more to be at the largest craft industry event in North America.
The CHA MEGA Show is the only trade event of its kind in North America, bringing together the global creative and craft industries to conduct business. Buyers from these categories, who represent over 35,000 storefronts and 55 countries, will be at our Show in January.
- Art materials
- Business services
- Containers & storage
- Digital craft
- Furniture & lighting
- Home décor, DIY & framing
- Holiday & seasonal
- Instructional channels
- Jewelry & bead
- Kids crafts & kits
- Leather & metal crafts
- Models, hobbies, collectibles
- Needlecrafts, sewing & textiles
- Paper crafts
- Woodworking & more!
Join CHA and receive a better return on your investment. You’ll save 40% on booth and badge prices! When you exhibit, you will receive a 10’X10’ booth where you can demonstrate and sell your new products to our buyers, plus four badges to walk the Show floor.
In addition to incredible savings, CHA membership will give you access to:
- Webinars for no additional cost to your dues, which are available 24/7 and designed to enhance your business skills
- Craft Industry Today magazine and industry news in monthly newsletters
- Research on trends and the state of the industry
- Discounts on education and business products and services
- Listings in online directories
- Product specific communities
Make the investment and start saving – JOIN TODAY!