CHA’s Southern California (SoCal) chapter is hosting a speed dating themed Roundtable Breakfast for businesses on Thursday, August 13. You’ll go on the best seven-minute “dates” ever with 15 retail experts. Our retail experts will offer advice that has been proven to improve your business operations. “Flirt” with them on everything from advertising to loans, and everything in between!
How can you plan to make the most of your seven minutes? These five tips will prepare you for your dates!
- Research your options – Click here to read the experts bios and their topics of specialty.
- There are no bad questions – Jot down and prioritize your questions so your most important questions get answered.
- Don’t give a fake number – Pack your business cards so exchanging contact information doesn’t cut into networking.
- It’s okay to talk about yourself – Bring informational material to give the experts a better understanding of your business situation.
- Bring a wingman – Invite a colleague or peer to attend to double your time with the experts.
Don’t keep your dates waiting. Click here to RSVP!
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2015
Time: 7:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Location: Steven’s Steak & Seafood House, 5332 Stevens Place
City of Commerce, CA
For additional information, please contact Nidia Negron at email@example.com.