The Craft & Hobby Association has a new focus on its education offerings this year. That focus is on your success, by whatever means necessary. We’re going to be providing you with different formats to easily access the can’t-miss education you’ve come to expect from CHA, without ever having to leave the comfort of your home or even your business. All you need is a computer and internet connection.
Here’s what’s available today
Deep-dive online courses that are set up in a series of one-hour sessions where you will have the option of learning live, or at your own pace, through recorded sessions. eCourses are an easy and efficient way to expand your business knowledge throughout the year. Programs include the following:
- The Five Step Path to Getting Your Business Loan Funded, April 14-May 12
- Licensing Your Art & Earning Royalties, April 30-May 15
- GET CLIENTS NOW! Training and Coaching Program, July 14-August 18
Did you miss any seminars at the CHA 2015 MEGA Show? Here’s your chance to catch up!
Education at your fingertips! Join our 60-minute educational power-hour webinars conveniently scheduled, recorded, and archived for your access anywhere, anytime of the year.
Each quarter, interviews will be conducted with top business leaders from within and outside of the craft industry. These thought leaders will answer your questions in addition to providing advice and insights through a web-streamed interview. Here’s the schedule:
- March – John Levisay, Co-founder & CEO, Craftsy – Click here to download John’s interview (Members only)
- June – Valerie Marderosian, Senior Vice President & Chief Creative Officer, iLoveToCreate
- September – Rachel Shechtman, Founder of STORY
- November – Matthew Fritz, Senior Curator & Chief Operating Officer, General Leadership
Coming soon in 2015
An exciting new opportunity to learn projects and skills at your convenience, CHA’s online workshops are video craft classes filled with creative inspiration and art instruction. You’ll learn a variety of techniques that you’ll be able to implement immediately in your store or business.
If you are a designer or supplier member of CHA and you are interested in presenting an online workshop, or are an instructor interested in teaching an eCourse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHA remains committed to providing our members valuable education to keep your businesses ahead of the competition. For more information visit www.craftandhobby.org.