March is National Craft Month! What better time to discover the joy of crafting and all its many benefits? To celebrate, you could learn a new craft or use your skills to teach others a new craft. There are so many creative ways to take part and have some fun during National Craft Month. The CHA Foundation is hosting a CRE8TIME contest where you could win up to $500! It’s easy to enter CRE8TIME’s National Craft Month Photo Contest. All you have to do is take a picture of how you’re celebrating National Craft Month. This can be a picture of yourself crafting or of your finished craft project. Submit it via the photo contest app on the CRE8TIME Facebook fan page: (https://www.facebook.com/Cre8time).
- The contest will run from March 1- 31st. 2013.
- The winners will be chosen based on the amount of “likes” that their picture receives.
- Only pictures submitted via the app will be judged. Do not post pictures directly on the fan page, follow the link to the app and upload your photo there.
- We’ll announce the winners on April 5, 2013.
- Win awesome cash prizes! 1st place: $500, 2nd place $300 and 3rd place $100
Need inspiration? Visit the Cre8tions gallery on CRE8TIME.org.
Questions? Contact CRE8TIME@craftandhobby.org
Click here for complete contest rules.
Have fun and celebrate your creativity!