Dear CHA Members, Friends and Colleagues,
As I celebrate my one-year anniversary with CHA I am beyond words at how excited I am about the possibilities facing our industry. As I have listened to so many of you this year, your input and passion came through loud and clear, and is all being considered as we plan events that will help you make the connections you need to grow your business.
We are putting the final touches on the NEW Create-n-Connect Conference & Trade Show (formerly the CHA Summer Conference & Trade Show). This event will move around the country every year and makes its first stop – LAS VEGAS, NV on July 22-25. This Show will provide many opportunities for conversations and connections that matter while showcasing new, never seen before, products coming to market.
Here is what you can expect:
- Show Floor Access for Members – No more fees! Show floor access is FREE. Education will be priced a la carte so you can choose the sessions that will make a difference in your business. The conference program schedule, along with pricing will be available in late April.
- Buyer Power Hours – Qualified buyer-only access to the Show floor from 9am-11am on July 23rd and 24th. Non -exhibiting Designers, Creative Professionals and members of the Press will have access to educational programs and networking opportunities off the show floor during this time.
- Access to World Premiere Product Previews – A spotlight will shine on never seen before products through special media and buyer events. Exhibitors will gain industry-wide recognition and national media attention for their new products. Buyers will get VIP access to a sneak peak for products being released for the first time.
- Connections that Count – The next person you meet may make a difference in your business! After-hour cocktail mixers, town hall meetings and forums for members with common interests give you access to conversations that may provide huge insights and infinite possibilities for your business.
- Enhanced Match-Making Program to Facilitate Superior Connections Between Buyers and Exhibitors – We will be offering a tool for you to use, if you choose, but is in NO WAY mandatory. Instead, a new software will be available that allows you to easily connect with and search manufacturers and retailers with similar product interests. This software will be available after registration opens on May 14th
The Priority Point Deadline for exhibitors is March 1, 2013. Download the Exhibiting Contract here:
Attendee registration for Show floor badges and the Conference program opens on May 14, 2013. For more information visit:
Answers to additional FAQ’s can be found here:
CHA’s job is to help you. Feel free to contact any staff member with questions. I can be reached directly at 201-835-1201 or at Andrej@craftandhobby.org
On behalf of the entire CHA staff, we look forward to seeing you in Vegas.
President & CEO
Craft & Hobby Association