- Only products entered in the 2011 Summer Innovations Showcase are eligible for participation.
- The registration form can be found by CLICKING HERE
- Complete and return the application to Jon Krance, Marketing Manager via FAX: 201.835.1264 or email@example.com
20 products will be selected to participate in the media & buyer event by CHA staff and a panel of celebrity media judges based on:
- Innovation in their function
- How it will improve the end crafters experience
- Participants of the media & buyer event will be selected and notified by July 8th
The 20 selected products/companies will:
- Provide a company representative to speak about the product for one-minute during the media event
- Demonstrate the product and its applications to the people in attendance following the one-minute presentations
- Be provided with one six foot table for their demonstrations
- Demo with actual product or working prototypes. No product photos or information boards may be substituted for actual working product
- Be available for a walk-through on July 18th from 10 am – 12 pm
- Provide their own transportation and accommodations to and from the CHA Summer Show in Rosemont, IL.
VALUE ADDED PRODUCT EXPOSURE
In addition to the media event, CHA will provide the following opportunities for media coverage:
- Inclusion in a CHA issued press release
- Media alert released to all media outlets in the CHA media database
- CHA’s social media outreach
HURRY – The deadline is JULY 1!
Questions? Contact Keri Cunningham, CHA Marketing Manager at 201-835-1229 or firstname.lastname@example.org