As part of CHA’s new Webinar Wednesdays , members are invited to join retail experts, Kizer and Bender, for a 60-minute pre-Show power session to learn all the insider tips from successful retailers to make the Tradeshow experience profitable. Plus, all the programs available specifically for retail members at this Summer’s Conference to inspire and help grow business.
Georganne and Rich will share the tips, skills, and strategies you need including:
- How to plan your time BEFORE you get to the show
- How to shop the floor – what you MUST ask vendors
- How to take full advantage of SHOW SPECIALS
- How to PARTNER with new and existing vendors
- How, and why, you MUST network with other retailers
- Which seminars and events you CAN’T miss
All attendees will receive Kizer and Bender’s retailer guidebook “How To Optimize Your Success at CHA Summer”.
Plus…one* lucky attendee will be randomly selected to receive a FREE VIRTUAL CONSULTATION from Kizer and Bender!
Don’t miss it! To register, visit CHA’s Online Learning Center (OLC) at www.craftandhobby.org
* Must attend the webinar to win. Winner will be announced via email, after the webinar.