Plan your schedule now for this Summer’s Conference – take full advantage of your new, all-access badge and attend the many seminars, workshops and networking special events that are included in your admission, registration opens online May 5th.
This Summer’s show brings special focus to the selling and growth potential in mixed media crafting, the Craft Fusion theme is sure to spark innovation and inspire growth in the remainder of 2011. Conference highlights include:
Keynote Presentation– Dr. Jeff Brown, Harvard Psychologist presents The Winner’s Brain: 8 Strategies Great Minds Use to Achieve Success
Contrary to popular belief, winning in life has little to do with your IQ, your circumstances, your financial resources, or even luck. Yet it has everything to do with creating a failure-resistant brain. Every time you think a thought, feel an emotion, or execute a behavior, your neuro-circuitry changes, and the good news is you can take charge of this process. Based on cutting-edge research connecting neuroscience and cognitive psychology, Harvard psychologist Dr. Jeff Brown identifies the strategies that will increase the specific brain functions that drive winning behavior.
Workshops – Over 30 craft technique classes in paper crafts, jewelry making, fashion crafting and more featuring your favorite products from manufacturers including Copic, Faber-Castell, Beadalon, Ranger, Sizzix, and more! With new classes added weekly…
Seminars – nearly 20 business education sessions featuring experts and business leaders, tailored to member types in tracks including:
- Retailing with Excellence – Sessions for Retail members include topics on Social media, mixed media inspiration, and marketing strategies to grow sales. E506, S110, D101, S117, S119
- Designer Education – These sessions address skill development to help new and experienced Designer members. S101, S102, S103, S110, S114
- New! Manufacturer Education – By member request, these seminars cover social media, website maximization, and relationship management to help manufacturers succeed. S111, S113, S118, S120
- New! Mixed Media Inspiration Sessions – Featured sessions to immerse you in mixed media and other craft technique inspiration. E506 and D101
- Vistage General Session – Witness CHA Vistage benefit in action with featured Vistage speaker Gini Dietrich, Founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, Inc. and Social Media expert. S115
Special Events – Join us for featured networking, product previews, and inspiration including:
- E502Taste of Rosemont – network over complimentary dinner and drinks
- E501 Innovations Sneak Peek Media & Buyer Event (Press & Retailers only)
- E506 Canadian Designer Look & Learn Special Event (Retailers only)
- Show Event E505: Divas – A Tribute to Women in Pop featuring live performances of your favorite women in pop including Madonna, Cher, Celine Dion, Beyonce and more.
Plus Consulting Sessions – Nearly 50 one-on-one sessions with leading business experts !
Plan your Travel and Schedule NOW…Registration Opens May 5th