Badge Registration for the 2012 Summer Conference & Trade Show in Rosemont, IL is now open! CLICK HERE for the CHA registration page.
The CHA 2012 Summer Conference & Trade Show Badge Registration is Now Open!
One Response to “The CHA 2012 Summer Conference & Trade Show Badge Registration is Now Open!”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Welcome to the official blog of the Craft & Hobby Association
Check back weekly for the latest news and information from the craft and hobby industry.
The Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) is an international not-for-profit trade association consisting of thousands of member companies engaged in the design, manufacture, distribution and retail sales of craft products worldwide.
For more about CHA, the value of membership, or its award-winning Conferences & Trade Shows, please visit www.craftandhobby.org.
- Kept Creations Mails-In Support of CRE8TIME
- What If We Did Creativity Small? A Month of Creativity, 8 Minutes At a Time
- A Key To Retail Marketing Success
- Get Your Product in Front of Millions of Consumers and an Expanded Buyer Community
- CHA President & CEO’s Crafting Journey Continues (Real Men Knit!)
- Showrooming Overhyped, Mobile Key To Shopping Purchases buff.ly/Z2a6AJCraft & Hobby Association 7 hours ago
- The Designer Section Members of CHA are hosting a Twitter Chat on how to Get Published tonight at 8PM EST. Use hashtag #CHADesignersCraft & Hobby Association 20 hours ago
- CHA will be holding a Bead Section reception on Saturday, June 8th in Milwaukee, WI - Click for more info: buff.ly/16MwumACraft & Hobby Association 22 hours ago
- Craft as a creative industry: what doesn't get counted, doesn't count buff.ly/14tvK29Craft & Hobby Association 1 day ago
- 'Pinterest stress' afflicts nearly half of moms, survey says - buff.ly/14tvnVpCraft & Hobby Association 1 day ago
CHA Photos on Flickr
CHA Facebook Fan Page
CHA’s YouTube Channel