All current members of the Craft and Hobby Association’s Designer Section are invited to apply for the 2012 New Horizons Awards sponsored by Plaid Enterprises, Inc. Plaid created the program in 2000 to recognize outstanding designers and to enhance their careers and professional development. Beginning and advanced artists are encouraged to apply for a $1,500 award that will be presented to two artists based on their achievements to date and professional goals. The two award categories include applicants with 1-5 or over 6 years as a professional artist/crafter. Applications are being accepted now through Dec. 15, 2011. For more go to http://paintmeplaid.com/2011/11/07/apply-for-the-2012-new-horizons-awards/
Plaid Announces 2012 New Horizon Awards for CHA Designers
One Response to “Plaid Announces 2012 New Horizon Awards for CHA Designers”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Welcome to the official blog of the Craft & Hobby Association
Check back weekly for the latest news and information from the craft and hobby industry.
The Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) is an international not-for-profit trade association consisting of thousands of member companies engaged in the design, manufacture, distribution and retail sales of craft products worldwide.
For more about CHA, the value of membership, or its award-winning Conferences & Trade Shows, please visit www.craftandhobby.org.
- Kept Creations Mails-In Support of CRE8TIME
- What If We Did Creativity Small? A Month of Creativity, 8 Minutes At a Time
- A Key To Retail Marketing Success
- Get Your Product in Front of Millions of Consumers and an Expanded Buyer Community
- CHA President & CEO’s Crafting Journey Continues (Real Men Knit!)
- Craft as a creative industry: what doesn't get counted, doesn't count buff.ly/14tvK29Craft & Hobby Association 1 hour ago
- 'Pinterest stress' afflicts nearly half of moms, survey says - buff.ly/14tvnVpCraft & Hobby Association 4 hours ago
- The New “Handmade” buff.ly/14nFydWCraft & Hobby Association 5 hours ago
- Why Should My Business Blog? buff.ly/114z98JCraft & Hobby Association 7 hours ago
- 3 Strategies to Measure Your Social Media buff.ly/114yILtCraft & Hobby Association 20 hours ago
CHA Photos on Flickr
CHA Facebook Fan Page
CHA’s YouTube Channel